Our client is a cryptocurrency startup looking for several Client Relationship Managers to
work with global clients preparing or carrying out ICOs.(Initial Coin Offerings)
If you're passionate about the Blockchain space and cryptocurrency and you would like to help build a start up that is revolutionizing the VC and angel investing space, look no further.
As a Client Manager you will:
- Responsible for managing pre and post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts.
- Serves as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
- Establishes and maintains customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Protects existing revenue streams, identifies and neutralizes competitive threats
- Actively farms existing account base to identify new solutions or services opportunities. Provides valuable account information and insight to support the sales process
- Builds and executes an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverages internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations
- Coordinates activities and provides leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business units
- Conducts regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in account management/client relationship
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to tailor message formats and content to the audience and get heard
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology or a willingness to learn
Very competitive salary + equity + benefits
Relocation to Pittsburgh, Penn is a must. This is not a remote role. Relocation packages available
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.