Our client is a game changing Blockchain startup that is creating a decentralized exchange that will enable organizations, companies, projects, hedge funds, and automated traders to trade cryptocurrencies for ultra low fees and have on-demand liquidity.
They are hiring a Business Development Director with deep ties and strong network within the Capital Markets space to lead their collaborations across the cryptocurrency industry.
As Business Development Director, you will also play a central role in shaping the future of the platform as bridge between the clients and the Product Management team.
- Developing and executing a plan to make the decentralized exchange the largest ERC20 liquidity pool in the world through partnership growth.
- Collaborating with the product team to ensure that decentralized exchange meets the needs of partners and is positioned to grow.
- Presenting the value proposition of the platform to potential partners and developing supporting materials.
- Connecting potential partners with technical staff as needed to facilitate integrations.
- Traveling to events and ensuring that the decentralized exchange has high visibility in the cryptocurrency space.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- High performance experience in a business development role.
- Familiarity with and interest in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency industry, finance industry, or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel and present.
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.