Our client is a strategic partner with a Top 10 Blockchain network protocol. They're looking for an experience Sr. Level Marketing Manager to spearhead their marketing and communication initiatives for an upcoming launch. In this critical role,
- Partner with marketing and business development teams to define the strategies for the launch of new products, features, and partnerships within the global B2B blockchain eco-system
- Create press releases and communication briefs with internal and external teams as well as identify opportunities, strategic positioning, and creative directions through market research, competitive and industry intelligence
- Develop and execute scalable marketing campaigns, programs, and events that will have high impact with clients and strategic partners leading to new acquisitions and/or increased client retention
- Leverage and capitalize on current events, legislation and regulatory changes to advance the company's position within the blockchain ecosytem.
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution, and measurement across all campaign touchpoints
- Work closely with the team to plan and analyze A/B and multivariate tests
- Build consumer segments and behavior to identify insights that will drive future growth
- Evaluate campaign data and present recommendations that increase awareness and maximize performance across channels
- Develop, manage, and motivate partner and vendor relationships proactively
- Develop and review keywords and ads for B2B blockchain target market decision makers.
- Contribute to research, technical to non-technical translations and user support as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years in blockchain related field with strong understanding of Blockchain technology
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal.
- Expertise in contract negotiations and ability to translate technical documents to easy to understand non-technical marketing materials.
- Direct marketing experience including but not limited to direct mail, email, SEO/SEM, events, social media, influencer, experiential, mobile/digital and print advertising
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers and assess potential impact for initiatives
- Experience in leading projects from their inception to full completion and the possession of strong project management skills
- Strong cross cultural communication skills and the ability to effectively communication to stakeholders based on regional market perspectives.
- Experience in handling international vendor relationships on all levels
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to represent the company at major industry events
- Budgeting, planning, and ROI tracking experience
Competitive Salary + Remote based available
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented Fintech and Blockchain Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.