Community Manager, Blockchain
Our client is a team of veteran Blockchain investors aligned with a top 10 Blockchain protocol. This crypto community consists of Blockchain leaders who have partnered with a strong and experienced software development team known to deliver successful projects.
They are looking for an experienced Community Manager who has managed online forums and social media platforms targeted at developers.
The right candidate will be a high energy individual with an insatiable curiosity for understanding, communicating and interacting with the developers and stakeholders interested in the Blockchain and crypto space. He or she should also have a strong desire to serve members of this growing online community .
As the Head of Community/Communications Manager role, you will have the opportunity to bring and combine your passion for cryptocurrency, social media and communities.
- Experience in building communities, creating programs, and managing resources in order to better understand the needs of the community and improve product offerings.
- Expert hands on social media and analytical marketing experience
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and market research experience
- A strong understanding of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space and the players in the ecosystem.
- A good understanding of community engagement market trends, best practice and resources
- Strong project management and customer service experience.
Competitive salary + equity
- Communicate and lead the implementation of the Community Engagement Programs online and offline.
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to develop and implement a multi-channel communications plan and powerful feedback loop.
- Design and oversee the implementation of all community engagement activities (e.g. YouTube, Telegram, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Slack channel, newsletter, etc.) within budget,
- Support the team in answering e-mail support tickets.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with subject heading "Community Manager" or contact 646-233-4050 for more information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.