Our client is a well known global Fintech company with an exciting Blockchain Innovation Lab in the heart of New York City.
They're looking for strong Java/Node.js candidates who would like to work on multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger and Ethereum for internal and external clients.
You also thrive in a highly dynamic culture with a thirst for knowledge, innovation and calculated risk taking. You're a hacker at heart.
In your role as a Sr Java or Node.js Developer,
- Build Proof of Concepts (POCs) quickly to show the art of the possible to our business and key executives
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process
- Attend to your administrative duties of daily scrums, back log grooming, and sprint planning session.
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience with developing and implementing Blockchain platforms or services.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- In-depth experience with Java and / or Node.js programming language
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of blockchain systems with key focus in the areas such as consensus, distributed ledger, and smart contracts
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft
- Familiarity with using GIT or other version control software for source code management
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus)
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
Competitive salary, bonuses and relocation package (if needed).
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.