Our client is a well known global Fintech company with an exciting Blockchain Innovation Lab in the heart of New York City.
They're looking for strong C++, Python, .Net candidates who would like to work on multiple Blockchain platforms such as Hyperledger and Ethereum for internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate is well versed in programming languages, like C++, Python, .Net and is excited about disruptive changes taking place in Finance due to Blockchain innovation. You will be a part of a team within the company that is championing the adoption of Blockchain within the organization and in Finance as a whole.
You also thrive in a highly dynamic culture with a thirst for knowledge, innovation and calculated risk taking. You're a hacker at heart.
In your role as a Sr Developer,
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve
- Contribute to hiring and shaping the team from the ground up
- Expertise in 1 or more of the following languages including .NET, C/C++, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process
- Attend to your administrative duties of daily scrums, back log grooming, and sprint planning session
- Mentor junior developers on best practices, new skills and helping to resolve technical challenges
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- 3+ years of experience with top-tier firms in management consulting, financial services or comparable role in corporate setting
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- In-depth experience with Java including JSP, JMS, JNDI, JSTL, Spring, Spring MVC, and JPA (Hibernate)
- Experience with one or more other languages such as .NET, NodeJS, Python, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle and SQL Server are a plus)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud services is a definite plus
- Familiarity with using GIT or other version control software for source code management
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus)
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.