Our client is a Blockchain startup that provides crypto speculators and investors tools to analyze ICOs and the crypto market.
If you're passionate about the Blockchain space and looking to join a team that's at the forefront of the Blockchain space, look no further.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be supporting the 2 Founders in carrying out the day to day business operations of the company.
- Deal with correspondence and phone calls.
- Manage calendars, organize meetings and appointments
- Control access to the Founders and Executives
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Organize and research events and conferences for Founders/Executives to attend.
- Organize and distribute company memos and documents
- Issue invoices and quotes to clients
- Run errands for the company
Optional but highly desired
- Strong digital skills and knowledge of technology
- Experience using google calendar, docs, sheets etc
- Familiar with communication tools like Slack and Telegram
- Attention to detail
- Diligent and capable of working independently
- Organized and capable and determined
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor
- Strong social skills
- Capable of working in a team and working remotely
- Interested in emerging and disruptive technology
- Technologically competent and familiar with online tools
- Passionate about Blockchain technology
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Located in Pittsburgh, Penn - must be open to relocating
- Experience with cryptocurrency a huge bonus
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.