Our client is building a state-of-the-art decentralized trading platform that will be the first of its kind in the global financial markets. This early stage blockchain startup is looking for quick learners with a passion for crypto and blockchain technologies.
They've recently raised a seed round from prestigious investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, and more.
They're looking for a curious, intelligent and hard working Software Engineer who would like to enter the fast-paced and exciting Blockchain space. As a Front-end developer,
- work across the entire stack to build, test and ship new user facing products on top of their blockchain trading protocol
- create user experiences that are simple, high performing and reliable
- work together with multi-functional teams to develop the best overall product
- a depth of technical experience and have demonstrated excellence through previous work
- experience writing secure, efficient, high quality and mission critical code
- a strong desire to learn and master blockchain protocols
- at least 2 yrs experience working with Node.js, React.js, Redux, and/or Postgres in a production environment
A Huge plus if you:
- have worked with trading platforms in finance or worked on mission critical security applications
- have an understanding of blockchain technology
Competitive salary with equity
Must be open to relocate to San Francisco
No Visa - Must be eligible to work in US
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.