Our client is looking for an experienced Data Solution Architect to oversee the design and development of their data systems in their growing Blockchain startup.
As the Data Solution Architect, you'll be the in-house data expert in the company who advises the Founders on the best practices the company must deploy regarding the organization, storage and analysis of data which is secure and adhere's to the Tech industry's compliance and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases, solution architect best practices, data analysis skills coupled with excellent organizational skills. You should also be very excited about blockchain and the cryptocurrency space.
As the Data Solution Architect,
- Lead, architect and translate the complexity of a scalable data solution to the Founder and team and in turn, you will oversee and be responsible to ensuring that the data infrastructure is both scalable and flexible to adapt to the fast paced cryptocurrency environment.
- Manage and mentor data analysis who report directly to you.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Architect the overall data solution and management for the overall company
- Create internal and external quality assurance processes across various departments that have contact with all data points throughout the company
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Proven experience in a Team Lead role within a Data Solution/Science department
- Excellent understanding of data solution architect, software engineering, data administration and management functions
- Familiarity with modern database and information systems design and technologies
- Proficient in MySQL
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- A strong interest in Blockchain and cryptocurrency
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.