Our client is a global Wealthtech startup with offices in Asia, Europe and North America. They're building innovative investment tools that streamline the process between the buy and sell-side in order to improve the decision making of Institutional Investors (LPs) and Fund Managers (GPs).
They're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team in Munich, Germany. As a Sr Product Manager,
- Complete customer and industry research to test hypotheses, identify consumer pain points and validate potential solutions.
- Collaborate with a talented group of designers to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
- Translate research and product metrics into hypotheses, product requirements and detailed user stories.
- Lead the product through the various gates, including operations, fraud, risk, legal and compliance.
- Partner with engineering to prioritize the roadmap, work through challenges, and build, test, launch and optimize the new product experience.
- Continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the product/features, while creating new hypotheses to kick-start the lifecycle again.
- Partner with management to craft an evolving KYC strategy that will best serve customers and drives business impact
- Lead and guide consultants where appropriate and supported
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful consumer products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Product management experience with a leading tech company or an early/growth stage funded start strongly preferred.
- Product lifecycle ownership. You have identified opportunities, tested, built, launched and optimized major products before.
- Sharp. You think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and are always be one step ahead.
- Consumer-centric. Empathetic towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in their customer's shoes—we'll look for examples of this.
- Obsession for digital wealth management products.
- Self-starter. A willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distil the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights.
- Technical. High-level understanding of technical problems and how to break down the work involved in solving them.
- Strong communication skills and the ability collaboration.
- Great team member and partner.
- Strong conceptual and UI/ UX design skills
- Experience in SDLC including knowledge of business requirements and documentation
- Experience in agile project management
Position is also in Jersey City but preference will go to candidates who wish to relocate to Munich.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.