Are you a Digital Marketer looking for a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry?
Are you an experienced data-focused performance marketer who is looking to make a difference in a disruptive startup?
Our client is a well known global cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in over 45 States; Europe and most Asian countries. They also lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges.
They are looking for a Digital Marketer tasked with finding innovative and creative new ways to reach and acquire new users for their cryptocurrency exchange. You'll also be responsible for other marketing related tasks on an ad-hoc basis, to help fulfill their wider marketing and growth goals.
The ideal candidate has experience of managing large digital marketing budgets and in utilising these on a pure performance basis to reach desired CPA, CPI and new user KPIs. Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and attention to detail and data analysis are key components in ensuring campaign efficiency.
As the team's Digital Marketer,
- Planning and executing user acquisition campaigns across main digital formats (display, native, search)
- Pre-launch measurement planning, performance analysis and overview reporting to senior management
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks which you will utilise in continuous refinement and enhancement of campaign performance towards goals
- Manage relationships with various marketing channels and key contacts to stay ahead of the competition
- Work with the HQ to study the marketability of new products and craft marketing strategies for the European market
- At least 3 years of operational experience in performance marketing for large consumer acquisition campaigns across all key digital channels
- Hands on experience of managing, optimising and creating marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Native, display and Mobile channels
- The ability to work well autonomously and continuously strive to optimise towards given KPIs
- Experience with excel, reporting tools, Google Analytics and in analysing data, with a particular focus on funnels, CPA and LTV
- Adwords certification or IAB/similar certificates for digital marketing a plus
Competitive salary, relocation packages available
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.