Our client is a well known global cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in over 45 States; Europe and most Asian countries. They also lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges. They are looking for a SEO and Content Strategist who will expand their European presence.
As the SEO and Content Strategist, you will support the Management in planning, implementing and managing the SEO and on-site content strategy.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. As the SEO and content strategist, you'll have to be quick on your feet, handle ambiguity and keep up to date with the various market forces that affect the crypto space.
As the SEO and Content Strategist,
- Plan, develop and implement all of the SEO and Content strategy
- Optimize landing pages for a maximimum conversion rate through A/B testing
- Experience in multi-lingual and multi-geography SEO
- Plan and deploy a multi-geography landing page strategy
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Develop SEO and Content marketing dashboard
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization to the Management
- Work with the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices
- Manage translation of all on-site content into multiple languages
- 2-5 years of experience as a SEO specialist or similar role
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO requirements
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools and other SEO planning tools
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Excellent written English
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Critical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- A strong interest in or desire to learn cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
Competitive salary, relocation packages available
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.