Our client is a well known global cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in over 45 States; Europe and most Asian countries. They also lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges.
If you're a software developer, who is looking to pivot from traditional Financial Services to an exciting Blockchain and Crypto career, this is the perfect opportunity. This position is in Tokyo, Japan and a full relocation package is available for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate is well versed in programming languages such as C#, .NET with a strong interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You should also thrive in a highly dynamic culture with a thirst for knowledge, innovation and calculated risk taking.
And you're a hacker at heart.
In your role as a Full Stack Software Developer,
- Test, enhance and maintain complex cross-border trading platforms
- Perform research into blockchain technologies for enterprise level clients
- Design and develop, back and front-end systems and client side virtual currency marketplace
- Ensure the stability and security of the exchange system
- Build POCs using Agile methodologies for continuous improvement of high transaction volume and large scale services.
Competitive salary, bonuses, work visa/immigration application to Japan and relocation expenses included.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Extensive technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack (server and client-side)
- Data Architecture, Design, Parallel and Asynchronous Programming
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence and Agile methodologies
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
- Strong interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other alt-coins.
- High level of curiosity and the ability to adapt to demand cutting edge theories in computer science.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.