Our client is an innovative financial exchange focused on cryptocurrency for institutional trading. They've raised $20m in venture financing to build out a state of the art trading platform.
If you're looking to work with cutting edge technology and join a team where autonomy and creative ideas are welcomed, look no further.
They are looking for a Security Engineer with a passion for Bitcoin and crypto to assist with building a secure platform for trading and settling digital assets.
You are a high performing individual with a desire to build technological solutions with an ambitious team looking to transform the financial space.
As a Security Engineer,
- Research and stay up to date with the latest in blockchain technologies, cryptography, application security, and networking security.
- Research and design solutions for the most sensitive aspects of the business and implement them.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with sensitive data and mission critical aspects of a business.
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Experience maintaining and storing private keys.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- A strong multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail, to think one step ahead of risks and criminals.
- Must be well organized and thrive in fast-paced, high-stress scenarios.
- Strong executive presence, must be able to communicate to regulators and other C level execs and partners.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Work in Chicago.
- Entrepreneurial and independent.
Strong base salary + equity, full benefits and perks. Visa sponsorship for the right candidates are available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.