Our client is a well known global P2P cryptocurrency platform with 2.5 million global users. They are well known for their remittance and payments services and looking to grow their team in Europe.
If you're a Product Designer (UX Designer) who is looking to join a disruptive tech company that is making a difference with social impact projects in developing countries, then you will love this role.
You will join a team that is designing financial complex technology for millions of people desperate to access the world financial system. If you obsess about every pixel of the user journey and love diving into the raw trenches of user research while being right in the control center as the bridge between the best engineers and artists in a company that is leading the way in the true uses of blockchain of millions then our client is the place to change the world.
As a Product Designer (UX Designer):
- Research, design and create storyboards, wireframes, etc for products that innovate the user journeys across every medium.
- Work with some of the existing user base to validate your work and build rich stories and product feedback loops that contribute to the over mass user adoption of cryptocurrency.
- Use empathy to design and release products that nurture and support the users
- Conduct product testing and continuously improve on current products and services through agile methodologies.
- Research and rough sketches through to pixels, motion and shipped code.
- A best-in-class design methodology and work ethic demonstrated by your portfolio.
- A track record of the ability to shape broad conceptual ideas into valuable features for users within a tech startup.
- Excellent communication skills through storytelling and an ability to clearly articulate your thought processes from the hypothesis stage to the final shipped product.
- The ability to construct product feedback loops that bring real user feedback directly into the product as efficiently as possible.
- The ability to simplify complex fuzzy problems into truly user-friendly solutions over aesthetics or what may appear to be "logical".
- Experience iterating ruthlessly by quickly producing hi-fidelity prototypes and still have the ability to work in a changing environment.
- Strong data analytics experience and a background working with mission critical technology (bonus if it's within a financial product environment)
- Experience collaborating with global and remote teams
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Passion for bitcoin and blockchain technology
Salary based on experience, benefits and lots of perks
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.