Our client is a well known global P2P cryptocurrency platform with 2.5 million global users. They are well known for their remittance and payments services and looking to grow their team in Europe.
If you're a Product Manager who is looking to join a disruptive tech company that is making a difference with social impact projects in developing countries, then you will love this role.
You will join a team that is designing financial complex technology for millions of people desperate to access the world financial system. If you obsess about every pixel of the user journey and love diving into the raw trenches of user research while being right in the control center as the bridge between the best engineers and artists in a company that is leading the way in the true uses of blockchain of millions then our client is the place to change the world.
They are looking for Product Managers who have accomplished successful launches of whole products and have a passion to own the entire life cycle of a product from idea to user satisfaction.
- Learn how the company's products works inside and out via full immersion into our current product.
- Break down big ideas into deliverable pieces for briskly releases.
- Know the product by getting into the mind of the user and understand the problem being solved.
- Take ownership - be the bridge between design, engineering, and marketing.
- Stay in touch with the end user to understand their pain-points via real and constant user testing.
- Combine the simplest possible UI's for least tech-savvy people around the world with the necessary complex back-end structure of a highly evolved system to deliver a world class product.
- Experience working within a startup environment and building fast-moving digital products for a global market
- Strong attention to detail and early spotter of corner cases.
- Strong problem solving skills with experience working with global diverse teams
- Experience in making weighed data-driven decisions (A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and KPIs)
- Experience with place user first, thinking from their perspective
Salary based on experience, benefits and lots of perks
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.