Our client is a well known global P2P cryptocurrency platform with 2.5 million global users. They are well known for their remittance and payments services and looking to grow their team in Europe.
If you're a Product Analyst who is looking to join a disruptive tech company that is making a difference with social impact projects in developing countries, then you will love this role.
You will join a team that is designing financial complex technology for millions of people desperate to access the world financial system.
They are looking for Product Analyst who is passionate about data and able to translate numbers into actionable results.
- Provide simple yet detailed and clear specifications to Product Managers
- Translate the user data to actionable items for various team members
- Assist in troubleshooting user problems or requirements into highly specified project briefs with actionable items
- Spot corner cases before anybody else during problem statement and requirements phase
- Work closely with key stakeholders, engineers, designers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Experience and ability to convert stakeholders problems or requirements into an actionable specification for related parties
- Experience with various data and analytics software and the ability to make decision based on data.
- Strong attention to detail oriented coupled with excellent writing skills
- Experience with Atlassian stack JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with programming languages
- Experience with SQL/noSQL databases
Salary based on experience, benefits and lots of perks.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.