Our client is a well known global cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in over 45 States; Europe and most Asian countries. They also lead and exceed in compliance, regulatory and security standards for exchanges. They are looking for a Project Manager who will expand their European presence.
As the Project Manager, you will coordinate the development of their global digital currencies exchanges. You will fill the critical role of being the link between business the operations in Europe and engineering teams dedicated to EU business that are currently based in Asia to ensure our EU platform development meets the highest standards to their users and to the regulators.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. As the Project Manager, you will be high-visible and interface with stakeholders across EU, Asia and occasionally US.
This is a full time role based in Tokyo, Japan with frequent travel to Europe to support the EU office's business needs.
- Drive and deliver projects to agreed success criteria (including quality, cost and delivery time)
- Provide deep and effective analysis of the business needs and act as a confident consultant for defining the goals of the projects
- Facilitate the collaboration between all business units and engineering teams equally – Project Manager will work with both sides
- Capture requirements and building cross-divisional consensus based on business demands and management specifications
- Identify and define project scope and objectives
- Be responsible for short, medium, and long-term road mapping, project planning and adjustment of plans if needed
- Plan and compose development teams in order to meet the goals, coordinating work and prioritization
- Arrange and schedule service releases with business side
- Be responsible for tracking and identifying obstacles and providing proactive risk management
- Report and communicate project objectives and statuses to ensure group buy-in and effective execution
- Coordinate and supervise testing and implementation
- Be responsible and accountable for identifying and gathering necessary documentation
- Ensure final product safety and compliance with all applicable regulations
- Facilitate collaboration between entities in EU and Japan taking into consideration cultural differences and ways of working
- A minimum of 3 years Project Management experience
- Experience with business side negotiations as an engineer, or business side development
- Fluency in business English (Spoken and Written)
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite, including Jira and Confluence
- Japanese language business fluency is not required but it's a huge bonus.
Salary based on experience, lots of perks and benefits.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.