Our client is well established Managed IT Services company in lower-Manhattan. They are looking to hire an experienced Technical Recruiter Manager with strong Capital Markets and/or Financial Services experience in New York City.
You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions, including software engineers, system administrators, computer programmers, etc.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
- Speak with hiring managers to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years professional recruiting experience.
- ATS experience required. (JobDiva)
- Must be able to manage a large req volume in a fast paced environment
- Prioritization skills are required as well as the ability to be flexible should priorities change quickly
- Must be skilled in direct sourcing - LinkedIn, Internet searches, etc.
- Strong client management skills required.
- Previous experience with recruiter metrics such as time to fill, client satisfaction and sourcing mix highly preferred.
- Prior technical recruiting experience required (software developers, QA, project managers, etc).
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Executives in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.