Our client is an exciting AI startup in the Fintech space that combines machine learning and data analysis to give behavioural insights to financial services clients about their customers during complex online sales.
This cutting edge machine learning technology analyzes the acquisition and onboarding of customers by modifying the experience based on both user behavior and direct feedback from the user as they progress through the process.
Fusing the capability of webchat, webforms and artificial intelligence, Flamingo’s platform automatically guides customers through purchasing decisions, known as conversational commerce.
They are expanding and currently looking for a VP of Engineering to join their experienced and dynamic team. The right candidate is someone who values collaboration, hard work and focus while keeping things interesting and enjoyable. He/She holds the desire to be a key player in launching an exciting, disruptive company.
-Own the technology, drive the platform and contribute to direction.
- Be responsible for the development of productive,commercial long-term relationships with the senior management at high profile
Fortune 100 companies alongside the development and delivery of new applications, products and features that provide software as a service that will allow businesses to provide customized services to customers and prospects as individuals.
-Communicate with customers along a bespoke-built workbench that will allow real-time transactions to occur through a unique digital environment between clients and vendors.
- Liaise between clients and cross functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of new products, features and integrations to agreed time and budget with clients.
-Be responsible for full-stack engineers who are responsible for the research and development of new products, features and technology.
-Prospect, close and convert trials to monthly recurring revenue.
-Own the relationship including administrative components such as proposal briefs, statements of work and master services agreements.
- Business acumen
- PCI Compliance, Penetration Testing, Security Infrastructure
- PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache and dynamic HTML
- Self-starter with a proven strong work ethic
- Ability to show motivation and excitement by technology
- Proactivity in identifying holistic approaches to technical problems
- Technical strength in building sustainable, high quality solutions
- Strong communication
Nice to have:
- Messaging and Event Processing
- Java, XML, API/web-services, C/C++, Objective C
- Unit testing and automation
- Data mining and analytics
- UX and design experience
This position will report into the CTO.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.