Our client is seeking a talented Client Partner, Capital Markets/FinServ
to join their growing organization and manage the overall relationships for large financial services clients in the Toronto, Canada.
- Utilize expertise to provide rapid business expansion within assigned accounts.
- Manage and grow the P&L in terms of top line and bottom line.
- Be accountable for positioning, selling and delivering new service offerings and solutions to the clients to achieve targeted results.
- Build and manage business relationships at one or more accounts with a clear focus on creating a positive client experience
- Customize industry prevalent engagement models to suit client requirements and deliver engagements on a multi-year roadmap. These include staff augmentation, managed capacity, managed services and business/ IT outcome-based models
- Create opportunities to engage with client stakeholders in domain and technology specific dialogue to promote our client’s business interests and image as a thought leader
- Develop and execute an account plan to grow the relationship footprint and create new opportunities to best position client in a competitive landscape
- Engineer deals and run the sales cycle by guiding the presales/ delivery teams
- Manage and lead the team at the customer location
- Update the management on a frequent basis on the potential risks/ issues and opportunities in an account
- Handle escalations and negotiate with the customers, as required
- Practice a disciplined approach to forecast revenue every month and manage profitability of the account(s)
- Lead the consulting and delivery teams through client environments and aligns their conduct and activities to promote the client's business interests.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Experience in managing IT engagements with clients in the Financial Services/ Capital Markets industry for at least five years
- Knowledge of businesses in Capital Markets industry including sell-side firms, buy-side firms, exchanges and ISVs. Has familiarity with one or more functional areas such as front office/ middle office/ back office processes and prevalent technology products/ platforms
- A background and acumen to understand client’s business, strategy and to keep up with regulatory imperatives
- Track record of managing and growing accounts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to make effective presentations
- People-person with an innate ability to develop relationships at all levels of the client organization and maintain them on a longer term
- Ability to perform the role of a “trusted” advisor
- Understands nuances of the onsite-offshore delivery models and effectively partners with offshore counterparts
- Academic qualifications in business is a must-have. E.g. MBA, CFA, FRM, CPA
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.