Sr. Product Analyst - ACH, Global Payments
Our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced
Sr. Product Analyst to join their Global Payments Product Management team. If you have strong knowledge and experience working with Low Value Payment products and looking to join a leader in the global payments technology space, look no further.
- Work alongside Global Payments IT and Product management team to design and architect a file based low value payment system
- Assist in gathering and analyzing project requirements and transforming this information into functional specifications
- Design business workflows with focus on keeping the workflow simple and at the same time adhering to the regulatory and audit requirements
- Liaise with the Correspondent banks product and technology team to understand batch file format, delivery mechanisms and the local clearing requirements
- Write test plans, test scripts and execute the test scenarios in test environment for validating a new feature/functionality
- Be involved in End to End testing (Front office, Middle office and Back Office) applications in conjunction with the respective team
- Log any bugs found during testing in JIRA and communicate with development team for resolution
- Communicate and interacted on a regular basis with the product manager, operations and development team during different stages of the project.
- Have strong knowledge requirements about the working knowledge of SWIFT messaging, ISO20022 payment standards, domestic ACH Clearings such as NACHA and SEPA, file transmissions, networking protocols, and bank payment systems
- Payments processing knowledge including Nostro reconciliation, sanction checking, AML reporting, accounting , FX Settlements and clearings.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Understanding of differences between High Value Low Volume and Low Value High Volume Payments business
- Knowledge of different SWIFT message types including but not limited to SWIFT MT9xx, MT103, MT202, MT300 and n99
- Knowledge of Low Value Clearing such as US ACH and SEPA is desirable
- Knowledge of communication systems with banks through SWIFTNet, SWIFT FileAct, API integration, secure FTP etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in payments and FX space, ideally with a global financial institution or a Fintech company
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of the practical application of software and technology
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge of technology systems and skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employee
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.