Our client is an exciting and cutting edge Blockchain startup on the leading edging of delivering game-changing solutions for the commodities sector.
They are looking for a Jr. Blockchain Engineer who will act as a support in developing and interfacing with external development resources to build the core platform.
- Develop digital assets for the core platform: trading engine, data analysis algorithms, API, wallet management, 3rd party integrations, etc.
- Work with the engineering team or outside contributors to implement digital asset mechanics and smart contracts
- Estimate empirical coin parameters based on projections, simulations and experiments
- Construct adversarial scenarios and perform risk analysis
- 4+ years professional software development with various web, cloud-based and mobile development environments.
- 1-2 years specific Blockchain and crypto-currency development experience
- Have actively participated in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the lead developers • Design, develop and improve trading and account management APIs on top of WebSockets, REST and custom high-performance protocol.
- Have familiarity with smart contracts (solidity/script), general purpose algorithms like PoW, PoS, DPoS, etc as well as specialist approaches like proof of custody.
- Direct experience with designing and building End User facing applications in B2B or B2C and mobile.
- Applicable work experience / employment working in a start up and high growth technology experience.
- 4 year degree in computer science, computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and exceptional relevant coding skills.
Competitive base salary + equity
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.