Our client is one of the largest insurance companies in Europe selling its services through traditional and digital channels which are rapidly growing. It has acquired a state of the art expertise in the latter, which enables it to successfully and rapidly expand in several countries.
In Canada, it is starting up a 100% digital P&C insurance company, with this objective:
“We want to create a truly disruptive insurance company that will resonate with the Canadian marketplace. A trusted, simple and easy to understand insurance proposition. We use modern technology to support state of the art customer journeys. Our DNA as a mutual insurance company guides our offerings and leads us to developing lasting relationships with our customers. While we may be over 200 years old and have a long tradition of supporting families, individuals, farmers and many more with insurance products throughout Europe, we embrace the idea of creating a new kind of insurance company. One that treats customers as owners. And offers insurance coverage that is simple, transparent and affordable. All delivered digitally.”
The company is currently recruiting to form the team who will launch this new digital insurance company in Canada, designed to challenge how insurance is delivered in Canada. The goal is to grow to 200 employees within 5 years.
The Business Integration Analyst is responsible for facilitating the setup and management of the business partner network by working closely with the claims, policy and finance leads in an agile working environment.
- Analyse and describe business processes and translating business requirements for the development of web services and data integrations, has ability to translate these requirements into XML, XSD, XLST structures including mapping and translation types.
- Manages multiple vendor integrations with our systems for policy claims and payment processing
- Supports in setting up of the minimal viable product for the integration streams, can work with multiple vendors and projects at one time
- Ensure Information technology and management are in-line with agreed strategy and policy.
- Help ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved.
- Be involved in release planning and deployment activities from Development to UAT and into production.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Post-secondary school education and/or equivalent on the job experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in the property and casualty or financial industry ideally working towards a business analyst designation including CIP/FCIP designations.
- Work experience on several project service integrations responsible for the requirements, translations, and data mapping for integration service.
- Experience developing test cases including creating staged data and can create test plans for end to end testing with project management.
- Experience with vendor’s insurance service vendors such as PayPal, Moneris, Autoplus, MVR, Belron, Mitchell, Audatex, Discount or Enterprise Rent a car would be an asset.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, problems solving and is familiar with standards, such as CISO, ACORD, etc.
- Ability to recognize unrelated problems and implement an appropriate solution within established guidelines.
- Ability to organize, interpret, and apply data/information from a variety of sources for reporting as necessary.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple demands and changing priorities to deliver quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written, communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work successfully within functional and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional and technical development.
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology.
- Knowledge of technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint on an Office 365 platform, including XML Spy and other data management tools.
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.