Our client manages payment assurance for online merchants and is the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Their SAAS based service suite allows merchants to get up and running quickly and realize immediate results. They have a solid network of resellers and referral partners, in addition to a direct sales team, and typically deal with the CFO/Controller/Head of Customer Service at a prospect company.
They are looking to grow their sales team in Germany and bring on board an Sales Director, Issuing Banks + Partners
- Use your network to prospect with all issuers in your territory that focus on consumer issued cards
- Be a consultative partner, building relationships with card issuing financial institutions, to pitch and sell and close the CDRN product as a value-add to their fraud and chargeback management initiatives
- Prospect potential partners that also actively sell solutions into issuers or other financial institutions
- Coordinate with the Technical, Product, Legal, Client Relations, and Marketing teams to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick integration to the issuer, partner platform and communication to our clients
- Attend Tradeshows as needed to support the Partner channel and identify new business opportunities
- Visit on site partners as needed
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree
- Experience in the payments space with a successful history of selling complex solutions to financial institutions and issuers
- Strong knowledge and experience within the payments space in Germany
- Existing and active list of issuers and key contacts/decision makers in Germany
- Knowledge of chargebacks and the issuer’s role in management and mitigation of chargebacks
- The ability to effectively navigate and understand the structure of issuers in the specific market
- Proven pipeline management skills with a consultative, long cycle sale (6 – 9 months…or longer)
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce
- A willingness to travel for sales meetings with prospects or to attend trade events, 30 – 50%
- Local and remote presence
- Must be fluent in German and English language
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Competitive base Salary, plus commission, plus bonus, and stock options
- Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Opportunity for growth within the company
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.