Our client manages payment assurance for online merchants and is the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Their SAAS based service suite allows merchants to get up and running quickly and realize immediate results. They have a solid network of resellers and referral partners, in addition to a direct sales team, and typically deal with the CFO/Controller/Head of Customer Service at a prospect company.
They are looking to grow their sales team in the UK and bring on board a Business Development Director, Channel Partners + Direct Sales
- Target resellers, referral partners, acquiring banks, white label gateways, collecting PSP/gateway/e-money & PSD license, digital goods & subscription payment companies; signing partners where merchants are aggregated either through payments or services so as to achieve the one-to-many model.
- Target current US clients who also do business within the UK/EU, new issuing bank client lists (Tesco & Barclay pilots and others) as well as large digital and subscription merchants.
- Work closely and in parallel with our UK/EU Issuer Sales team to achieve Financial Institution and merchant adoption to maximize CDRN network and revenue.
- Initiate and support campaigns to drive additional growth
- Collaborate with Marketing regarding relevant collateral for UK/EU markets
- Attend Tradeshows as needed to support the Partner channel and identify new business opportunities
- Do on site visits to partners as needed
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree
- 7+ years of business development, sales or related experience
- Strong knowledge of the UK payments market
- Highly-motivated sales individual with an ability to manage to a revenue number
- Personable with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with contract negotiation
- Relationship management expertise
- Diligent and persistent, exemplifying solid follow up/follow through capabilities
- Willingness to travel
- Local and remote presence
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Competitive base, plus commission, kicker bonus, and stock options
- Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Opportunity for growth within the company
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.