Our client is an exciting identity verification start-up that is rapidly gaining traction in financial services and other industries where businesses need to verify their customers’ identity.
This exciting new ID solution is the first to combine digital footprint analysis, facial biometric checks, ID document authentication and identity scoring technologies. Since our launch earlier this year we are already working with a range of money transfer, banking, lending and alternative finance businesses to meet CIP requirements, speed up the customer onboarding process and reduce manual processes.
They are seeking a dynamic candidate who can excel in a start-up environment and, with the support of the marketing team, build a valuable pipeline and deliver sales.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business and client renewals
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual business sales targets as set by the company
- Pro-actively contact prospects & customers through email, telephone and face to face appointments and achieve and evidence minimum KPI activity levels as set by the Marketing Director
- React to inbound leads in a professional and timely manner and disposition leads according to CRM requirements
- Have an opportunity development plan for qualified new business leads and existing clients
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Marketing to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- The ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client's organization from C-Level to operational staff
- Experience working independently with very little supervision within a startup environment
- Experience attaining and surpassing your sales quota and targets
- Experience working effectively with senior level stakeholders, both internal and external to the business
- An aptitude and the ability to grasp new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by a confident presentation style
- An excellent working knowledge of CRM, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.