Our client is an exciting cutting edge Blockchain startup on the leading edge of delivering game-changing solutions for the Capital Markets space. They are looking for a C++ developer with experience in the Financial Services sector.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced C++ developer who is looking to break into the Blockchain space and work alongside a team of highly skilled and passionate professionals in an open source development start-up culture and environment.
- Create and modify computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Develop activities that consist in the implementation of the core library and programs for the client's peer-to-peer system.
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with other team members.
- Encode project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3+ years of software programming experience in C++
- 1+ year of working with peer-to-peer and/or blockchain based systems or strong Financial Services/Capital Markets experience
- Demonstrated practical experience with crypto-currencies or strong interest in Blockchain
- Ability to work as part of a decentralized remote team
- Independently motivated and able to work autonomously
Competitive base salary + equity + full benefits
Very flexible work schedule. The position is initially a remote based opportunity for 4 - 6 months with relocation to Toronto after 6 months if not presently based in Toronto.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.