Our client is a trailblazing WealthTech disruptive startup looking to make headway in the Wealth Management space. They are getting ready to launch a cutting edge proprietary wealth management software for the US market.
They are looking for a Software Engineering Team Lead to join their growing dynamic team.
• Scope, build and maintain all technology required to run the WealthTech platform.
• Provide executive management with strategy recommendations on all
technology decision pertaining to WealthTech product/platform.
• Participate in COO team and cross-functional decision making to support
products across four (all) business units.
• Define and execute architecture and infrastructure to ensure WealthTech platform and associated products (APIs and integrations) scale to meet market needs.
• Define and set development methodology and implement development environment standards and protocols.
• Manage day to day internal development projects. Provide hands on coding as and when needed.
• Lead code review and interface with quality assurance and release management to ensure quality product.
• Implement and maintain development environment standards and protocols.
• Support COO to manage outsource development project(s)
• Lead new staff hiring, performance reviews and other HR related activities for Engineering team.
• Support COO with budgeting, expense assessments and management.
•Excellent leadership skills and are very comfortable evolving and growing a team in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
• 7+ years of Software Engineering and software development, enterprise and Internet applications, and Financial Service (Fintech) vertical.
• Demonstrated experience managing software engineering team, including hiring, retention and firing.
• Deep experience with Cloud based software development tools (AWS, Azure).
• 2-5 year specific experience with financial services technology.
• Successfully built applications for Enterprise class both B2B and B2C.
• Experience with complex and high velocity transaction based systems and applications.
• Leadership or founding experience with at least one but prefer multiple early-stage technology startup.
• Strong writing and Communication skills.
• Experience working with remote teams and able to travel on occasion(globally).
• BS in Computer Science required.
Competitive salary + equity, great benefits and perks
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.