Our client is a growing Fintech startup that creates innovative algorithmic trading solutions for the world's leading banks and hedge funds. They have a global presence with offices in London, New York and the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and they're looking for a Fintech Engagement Lead to join their tech savvy team.
The Fintech Engagement Lead will be responsible for establishing a strategic partnership with the customer while, at the same time ensuring that the engagement’s objectives align with the client’s broader objectives. Depending on the scope of the engagements, the role will involve one or more customers. In this exciting role,
- Develop and deploy high-performance software solutions
- Steer customer relationships at the senior level
- Translate the business requirements of the clients to the technical specs of the solution
- Lead software developers or consultants effectively and efficiently
- Manage the full software lifecycle from end to end, including rapid version iterations
- Ensure project and customer success. Be 100% responsible for customers and products
- Maintain the client's brand and advance the client’s impeccable reputation for customer satisfaction.
- Champion the client’s culture and development methodology within assigned projects/teams
- Create and track project roadmaps and convey status, issues, and risks effectively within team
- Manage team’s day-to-day efforts and provide project, technical, and developmental guidance.
- Lead and mentor software consultants.
- Manage integration of assigned projects/teams with larger development organization.
- Ensure assigned projects complement others’ projects, with an eye towards developing a mature, resalable product suite, including administrative and supporting toolsets
- Contribute to executive-level management, design, and resourcing discussions
- Be ready to roll up sleeves and do hands-on coding when required (usually with smaller clients) when needed
- Strong working knowledge of software development best practices
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to engage directly with all levels of business and technical personnel in order to discern, describe, and satisfy customer business requirements.
- Ability to discern when to employ tactical vs. strategic solutions
- Pragmatic, iterative approach to software development and design
- Demonstrable success delivering complex software solutions.
- Ability to bring solution to 100% completion and transition it smoothly to support/maintenance
- Team player; willing to make others better and pitch in however required
- Ability to manage a highly fluid development environment with multiple active development branches
- Must enjoy problem solving, have solid communication/writing skills, and be detail-oriented
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- 8-10 years in the software development industry
- 5-7 years working with customers
- 5-7 years active software development
- 3-5 years managing software consultants and/or developers
- Experience with financial software and/or large-scale enterprise systems a plus
- Experience with demanding customers, real-time deployments, and rapid version iterations in an agile environment a plus
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.