Our client is a growing nimble Fintech startup that is developing game-changing technology in the high frequency algorithmic trading space. They provide end-to-end solutions for investment banks and hedge funds all over the world.
They are looking for Senior Software Developers to develop state-of-the-art C++ trading applications for their groundbreaking high-performance automated trading platform.
This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of one of the most exciting areas on Wall Street. You will play a critical role in the full development life cycle, from conception through support and maintenance, including many fast-cycle version iterations.
- Design, implement, and release state-of-the-art C++ components and applications for mission-critical, high-performance, globally distributed systems
- Maintain the the client's brand and advance the client’s impeccable reputation for customer satisfaction. Work closely with customer-facing consultants to ensure that development efforts truly meet customer needs. Champion the client’s culture and development methodology within assigned projects/teams
- Create and track project plans. Convey project status, issues, and risks effectively
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Be a team player—share information openly, help others, be open to new ideas, and “go the extra mile” when needed
- Exceptional C++ programming skills
- Exceptional distributed systems programming skills
- Familiarity with SQL and databases
- At least 5 years programming in at least one industry-standard language (C++, C#, C, Java
- Experience with Python, Perl, Linux, Win 32, and/or UNIX/Solaris a plus
- Experience with financial software and/or financial trading, especially in fixed income, a plus
- Experience with financial broker/exchange APIs (e.g. price feeds, order execution) a plus
- Experience with real-time distributed systems and fast-cycle version iterations a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; Masters preferred
Very competitive base salary + equity component
Candidates will face a coding test and stringent technical interviews
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.