Our client is revolutionizing the invoice financing through blockchain technology and looking for developers who relish a challenge.
This London based blockchain startup has created a cutting edge game-changing supply chain solution that resolves many of the problems currently facing many SMEs: cash flow and invoice financing. Their funding portal uses blockchain technology to address and help solve the common funding gap experienced by SMEs when dealing with large corporations and financiers.
They've developed an award-winning product and are now in the final stages of product development and delivery based on client and user feedback.
- Communicate with designers and back-end developers to produce high performance, well-written user interface projects with great UX/UI design.
- Work with the technical and commercial team to make technical decisions and consolidate product delivery
- Assist with the delivery of the product to existing and new of clients ranging from SMEs to large corporations.
- Experience of web paradigms such as REST, WebSockets
- Excellent Linux command line
- Experience building and using automation tools such as Gulp & Webpack
- Excellent knowledge of browser networking, performance and the latest DOM APIs
- Good knowledge and experience writing large/complex CSS, with pre-processors
- Experience with React (or Vue) and Flux architecture
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience building complex UIs for Financial Services industry
- Server-side Node.js experience
- Experience in distributed ledgers, decentralized applications and blockchain platforms such as Ethereum and Hyperledger
Competitive salary + equity based on experience
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.