Our client is a cutting edge Blockchain startup that is well funded and looking for a talented Sr Technical Project Manager to join their dynamic team in London, UK.
You will be responsible for creating and designing project management best practices and procedures for internal and external clients, managing stakeholders, reviewing and assisting with software architecture and delivering and implementing projects on time and on budget.
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work in a fast paced technically demanding industry.
- Design and create the company’s project management best practices, including leading continuous improvement initiatives and providing leadership and guidance.
- Define project scope, deliverables and budget based on technical requirement specs from stakeholders.
- Be responsible for end-to-end successful project delivery from inception to go-live; including technology and business readiness deliverables and change management activities.
- Design, create and implement project processes with vendors and other stakeholders, including project charters and milestones, issue and risk management considerations and contingency roadblock plans.
- Create business workflows to reduce defects, improve customer satisfaction, manage end-user impact, reduce cost and increase project efficiency.
- Translate business objectives and needs to technical requirements from various stakeholders.
- Assist with the financial management and budgeting of projects, resource allocation and procurement management.
- Define, create and maintain tools and processes for tracking project status, change requests, sign offs and approvals, and best practice knowledge repository.
- Work closely with developers on SDLC processes and testing tools which ensure regulatory and auditing standards.
- Assist with the design and implementation of end to end testing (Front office, Middle office and Back Office) applications in conjunction with the respective stakeholder teams.
- Have strong knowledge requirements about the working knowledge of CSM, payment and banking industry standards, networking and API protocols.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field of study
- Strong technical acumen and/or previous experience in a technical role
- Project Management Institute, PMP Certification or equivalent is considered a strong asset
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project management processes, disciplines and execution essential
- Previous experience in the payment industry is a huge asset
- Proficient and knowledge with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications including PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Experience in various project development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, etc.)
- Knowledge and application of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including techniques and tools
- Experience in Process Improvement and/ or business consulting
- Experience in managing project financials and forecasting
- Proficient in project management software
- Exceptional organizational skills to complete responsibilities on a timely basis, while prioritizing and managing workload, ensuring quality results and meeting deadlines
- Able to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders and be able to influence
- Energetic self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a startup team environment
- An interest in Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Competitive Salary + equity
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.