Our client is a cutting edge Blockchain startup that is well-funded and looking for an experienced Back-end Go Developer to join their dynamic team in London, UK.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security tools and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Setup and administer backups
- A minimum of 2 yrs of professional experience in Go
- A good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- An excellent understanding of accessibility and security compliance issues
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience managing the hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting experience
- An understanding of differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Competitive Salary + equity
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.