Our client is leading the evolution of payment services in the cryptocurrency space and is looking for world class candidates to execute sales with strategic partners in the UK, Europe and Asia.
Are you a superior negotiator with a strong Blockchain or Cryptocurrency industry knowledge necessary to position our client's game-changing payment solutions?
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the client's key growth goals through partnerships with exchanges, token platforms, businesses, and others players in the Blockchain space.
You must be results driven, technologically savvy, relentless, customer focused, and innovative at building long lasting external partnerships.
- Be responsible for the overall partner success, including: day-day engagement, referral opportunity growth targets and day-day operations related to the interaction between the named strategic partners and the client.
- Identify, recruit and manage new partner organizations to help expand the client's indirect sales reach within an assigned territory.
- Work with marketing and operations to maximize revenue potential
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute a go-to market strategy
- Collaborate with the client's stakeholders to align resources and drive initiatives
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
- Optimize establishing the primary point of contact for day-day field level engagement activities and bring in resources from sales, marketing, product as necessary
- Become an expert on the product, the competition, the markets and ecosystem in which the client competes in.
- Forecast potential growth areas, key drivers and results
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Exemplary networking and introductory skills required
- Proficient cold calling skills required
- Adept webinar and presentation skills required
- Ability to take initiative and work independently is required
- Microsoft office (Excel or Google Sheets) skills required
- Well versed in social media promotion and analytics (Facebook ads, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Comfortable using sales technologies (CRMs, lead generators, emailing tools, etc.)
- A strong interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology is preferred
- Previous work experience with a technology company in a business development role is a plus
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact email@example.com or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.