Our client is a well-funded and innovative London based Blockchain startup that is hiring a Head of Community/Communications Manager to create, lead and execute high engagement activities within the cryptocurrency space.
You will work closely with the Marketing Lead to communicate the value proposition of the client's products while continuously collecting community feedback in order to improve the product offerings.
The right candidate will be a high energy individual with an insatiable curiosity for understanding, communicating and interacting with the cryptocurrency space. He or she should also have a strong desire to serve members of this growing online community .
As the Head of Community/Communications Manager role, you will have the opportunity to bring and combine your passion for cryptocurrency, social media and communities.
- Experience in building communities, creating programs, and managing resources in order to better understand the needs of the community and improve product offerings.
- Expert hands on social media and analytical marketing experience
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and market research experience
- A strong desire to learn the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space and the players in the ecosystem.
- A good understanding of community engagement market trends, best practice and resources
- Strong project management and customer service experience.
- Communicate and lead the implementation of the Community Engagement Programs online and offline.
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to develop and implement a multi-channel communications plan and powerful feedback loop.
- Design and oversee the implementation of all community engagement activities (e.g. YouTube, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Slack channel, newsletter, etc.) within budget,
- Oversee and approve all communications to the staff, community, Strategic Partners and other external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for creating external media releases, announcements, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing Lead to develop and implement a social media and content strategy.
- Work closely with the Founders to develop a company "manifesto" used to foster and maintain the company culture.
- Work closely with the Founders to ensure that company values and culture are integrated within all activities, communication, initiatives and in turn reinforced in daily and weekly practices.
- Work closely with Operations and Marketing to build, maintain and manage the CRM database, which captures information and metrics customers, partners and stakeholders. The database will be dynamic and constantly updated to provided accurate and actionable insights and will identify the needs and interests of customers, partners and stakeholders.
Competitive salary + equity
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.