Our client is a well-funded global Blockchain startup that currently operates in Africa, Asia and Europe. They offer innovative global payment solutions to businesses transferring funds to and from emerging markets.
They are looking for a UI/UX Designer with product development experience to join their team in Luxembourg. There is also a remote work option for those not open to relocation. The ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of experience as a UI designer and a background in product analytics and management. In this role,
- Manage the UI design solution, guided by user-centric design principle,
- Manage of third party vendors and provide suggestions based on best UX/UI practices.
- Work directly with UI/UX Design Lead and other internal/external teams to create and improve UX design for our digital platforms through wireframing, rapid prototyping, user testing, as well as A/B testing.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing dept to create visually appealing and functional UI design that will contribute to a great user and brand experience for our customers.
- Support the Digital Marketing team to create UI design and UX testing plan for online marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Brainstorm and research solutions for new projects as well as developing new concepts, revisions and/or improvements for existing projects.
- A strong understanding of user experience and interactive design for software, web applications, and mobile applications .
- Ability to create mockups, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
- Ability to conduct user research and user testing, usability testing.
- Understanding of putting together or conducting personas, storyboards, and card sorts.
- Knowledge of conceptualizing ideal user paths/task flows/scenarios, etc.
- A basic understanding in defining and designing User Experience Architecture (comprised of wireframes, sitemaps, interaction flows, and prototypes).
- Work with data driven design process.
- Layout out brand strategy and design documentation.
- Visual design experience a plus, which would include basic understanding of photoshop and Illustrator.
- Deep understanding of Sketch, InVision, Creative and other Visual Design products.
- Execute UI / UX for A/B testing.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in UI/UX or related field
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.