Our client is a cutting edge Blockchain startup providing innovative payment solutions. They're an emerging leader in this fast-paced niche, and looking for a Marketing Lead to aggressively spearhead their digital marketing efforts.
As the cryptocurrency market continues to grow and outpace traditional asset classes, there is a growing need to provide products and services that meet the demands of traders and "investors" of tokens.
As the Marketing Lead, you will serve as the conduit through which the company's brand, image and message are relayed both online and offline(i.e. trade shows) and will spearhead the marketing operation of the company.
Curiosity, creativity, passion and a strong digital sense are essential for this position. Some background in consumer financial product marketing is preferred.
- Generate metrics centric programs to generate leads through the definition and execution of a variety marketing activities such as online marketing, content distribution, networking events / tradeshows, and drip campaigns.
- Determine and drive an optimal mix of inbound and outbound programs. Content production and management, including, but not limited to: blog, white papers, webcasts, videos, infographics, slideware, etc.
- Ensure high-quality database of current customers and potential target market with relevant titles, contacts and contact details.
- Design and create strong community engagement and marketing referral programs to drive loyalty and strengthen brand positioning
- Partner with various stakeholders for continual input and feedback on programs to ensure participation, goal alignment and success.
- Set lead goals for and manage trade shows and events, including pre-, during and post-show activity that drives results.
- Ensure website not only conveys the company’s value proposition, but also serves as an effective inbound marketing tool via compelling content, search engine optimization, calls-to-action and options for engagement for maximum visitor-to-lead conversion.
- Create and manage social media distribution and account management.
- Additional marketing responsibilities will be added as the organization scales
- A minimum of 5 years of online demand generation experience, involving blogs, content development, email and other online/integrated campaigns
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related field
- The ability to manage multiple projects with lots of moving parts
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced, dynamic, tech-driven startup environment
- A natural curiosity about technology with a passion for continuous learning and out-of-the-box thinking.
- An analytical mind and are inclined to understand what data means and how to apply it to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Superior oral, written and digital communication skills
- Detail oriented aptitude with an ability to juggle the details and not let them drop.
Competitive base salary + equity
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.