Our client is a cutting edge Blockchain startup providing innovative payment solutions. As the cryptocurrency market continues to grow and outpace traditional asset classes, there is a growing need to provide products and services that meet the demands of traders and "investors" of tokens.
The Engineering team is a fast growing group of talented Go developers expanding its size, in order to match the multiple challenges associated with scaling globally a payments solution based on Crypto-Currencies.
High performance and processing large volumes of events / data in real time are just a few of those challenges. As a Go developer on the team,
- Develop a highly-concurrent and distributed system within a peer-to-peer infrastructure based on Ethereum/BlockChain;
- Perform optimisation and problem diagnosis;
- Design/Develop for high-availability;
- Design/Develop and testing new features;
- Support release and documentation of developed features Estimating the effort required to develop and implement;
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Programming experience with Go, especially as a programmer in production grade systems;
- Experience dealing with highly concurrent, distributed architectures/systems;
- Experience with building HTTP(1 or 2) based services;
- A willingness to get hands dirty and not afraid of low level details; Ability to carefully break down the problem in small pieces;
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Experience developing in Go;
- Exposure to the Ethereum eco-system or an understanding of peer-to-peer systems (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ipfs, etc..)
Very competitive salary + equity and great startup environment (work from home flexibility)
- Exposure to distributed applications principles;
- Experience profiling / debugging Go systems;
- Exposure to service discovery softwares.
- Exposure to event-driven systems.
- Exposure to programming Smart Contracts (Solidity)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.