Our client is an innovative Fintech Capital Markets startup that provides award-winning, high-performance trading solutions and infrastructure to top financial firms around the world.
They are looking for a Financial Software Consulting Engagement Lead to establish strategic partnerships with customers to ensure that the engagement’s objectives align with client's broader objectives.
Depending on the scope of the engagements, the role will involve one or more customers. The position is an outstanding opportunity for any individual with a proven track record of
- Developing and deploying high-performance software solutions
- Steering customer relationships at the senior level
- Leading software developers or consultants effectively and efficiently
- Managing the full software lifecycle from end to end, including rapid version iterations
- Ensure project and customer success. Be 100% responsible for customers and products
- Maintain the client's brand and advance client's impeccable reputation for customer satisfaction.
- Champion client’s culture and development methodology within assigned projects/teams
- Create and track project roadmaps.
- Convey status, issues, and risks effectively within team
- Manage team’s day-to-day efforts.
- Provide project, technical, and developmental guidance. Lead and mentor by example
- Proactively convey status to customer and seek mutually beneficial new opportunities
- Manage integration of assigned projects/teams with larger development organization.
- Ensure assigned projects complement others’ projects, with an eye towards developing a mature, resalable product suite, including administrative and supporting toolsets
- Contribute to executive-level management, design, and resourcing discussions
- Be ready to roll up sleeves and chip in however required (e.g., code, integrate, test, etc.) when needed
- Strong working knowledge of software development best practices
- Strong customer relationship management skills. Ability to engage directly with all levels of business and technical personnel in order to discern, describe, and satisfy customer business requirements. Ability to discern when to employ tactical vs. strategic solutions
- Pragmatic, iterative approach to software development and design
- Demonstrable success delivering complex software solutions. Ability to bring solution to 100% completion and transition it smoothly to support/maintenance
- Team player; willing to make others better and pitch in however required
- Ability to manage a highly fluid development environment with multiple active development branches
- Must enjoy problem solving, have solid communication/writing skills, and be detail-oriented
- 8-10 years in the software development industry
- 5-7 years working with customers
- 5-7 years active software development
- 3-5 years managing software consultants and/or developers
- Experience with financial software and/or large-scale enterprise systems a plus
- Experience with demanding customers, real-time deployments, and rapid version iterations a plus
Competitive Salary and options, flexible working arrangements, excellent benefits and perks, great startup environment.
Connecting Game Changers in Fintech
Fintech Recruiters specializes in placing highly sought after financial technology (FinTech) talent with disruptive startups and innovative companies in the FinTech space.
Our core strength is recruiting talented FinTech Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, Pre and Post-Sales Consultants, Business Analysts, Project Managers and C-level Execs in New York, San Francisco, Toronto, Atlanta, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:646-233-4050 or 416-948-4050 if you have any questions.